Master Distractions, Improve Time Management, and Optimise Focus
This flagship masterclass explores how you and your team can master distractions, optimise focus and become more organised and productive in your workplace.
We live in a world of increasing complexity and distraction. Our brains are hardwired to get caught up with distractions and yet doing so works against us. Yet, few of us have benefited from specific training to manage the demands and pressures in today’s working life while maximising productivity. Few of us understand that distraction comes at a huge cost to our ability to get things done and enjoy the intrinsic satisfaction of making meaningful progress.
This workshop provides individuals, teams and workplaces with effective strategies to maximise focus, minimise multitasking and distractions, while providing new insights and practical tools to improve time management and productivity – all while decreasing workplace stress and anxiety.
Book this masterclass
Contact us now and we’ll set up a time to talk in more detail over Zoom, or if preferred we will send over a quote and booking form.
Who is this workshop/masterclass for?
- This masterclass is designed for busy professionals and executives, who need to prioritise time to focus and produce quality work as well as administer a daily flow of information, communications and meetings.
- This masterclass works well for work teams that would like to optimise focus, learn practical tips for overcoming common workplace distractions and drive higher productivity and engagement.
What is the ideal number of participants?
- The in-person masterclass operates well with 8–16 participants. This size allows for individual participant questions to be answered and for the workshop to be interactive, conversational and fun.
- Online webinars can be scaled to suit a larger audience.
- The masterclass can accommodate a smaller number of participants if desired. Contact us to find out how this would work.
- If you are interested in this workshop in a one-on-one capacity, perhaps iMastery’s Individual Coaching, or Productivity for Executives workshop is for you.
- Full day in-person program (usually 7 hours inclusive of breaks and lunch) or,
- Multiple shorter masterclasses, spaced in short succession to each other (usually 2 x 3 hour sessions spread across two days over a fortnight)
- Online webinars – hosted by key facilitator and iMastery founder Wendy Cole via Zoom.
- In-person masterclass – iMastery founder and key facilitator Wendy Cole will come to you.
- A combination of both.
- The cost of this workshop is dependent on a number of factors such as if you are based in Melbourne or interstate, the number of participants, and delivery method. Please complete the contact form to receive a quote.
Key learning outcomes
- Leverage insights from neuroscience, including the multitasking myth
- Manage emails more effectively
- Customise and use settings in Outlook Tasks to streamline prioritisation and minimse follow-up
- Write effective email copy to generate more timely responses
- Manage distractions and work more mindfully
- Clear clutter and enhance organisation
- Leverage The One Thing strategy to assist with prioritisation
- Utilise the Eat that Frog productivity strategy to overcome procrastination
- Purposefully close out your workday and plan for the next day
- Value and create time for deep work
Individuals and workplaces will gain
- Optimised focus
- Effective prioritisation and personal organisation
- Reduced stress
- Increased wellbeing and job satisfaction
- Increased productivity and output.
This masterclass is hosted by iMastery founder and key facilitator, Wendy Cole. With over 17 years’ experience in training and coaching, Wendy brings a breadth of knowledge, insight and interactive learning to her sessions. Learn more about Wendy’s experience and training approach in her bio.
Results from iMastery workshops
iMastery’s programs deliver significant ROI and supports sustained behavioural change. Results collected from previous masterclass participants:
- Average masterclass overall rating: 9.3/10
- 97% of participants reported saving time on email, 12 weeks after the training
- 44% of participants reported saving 20+ minutes a day on email (nearly 2 hours a week!)
- 96% of participants reported they reduced the number of times they check emails. This wide-reaching and fundamental behavioural change is important because reducing the number of times staff check for emails is likely to increase their focus and decrease their propensity to multitask. Multitasking costs organisations by unnecessarily slowing work, increasing errors, and increasing feelings of stress.
Hear what previous participants have to say about the training
“The training has changed my day-to-day productivity. I feel more organised, more structured and less cluttered. And importantly I now have more time to ‘think and work’ and create new marketing collateral to generate more business!”
– D. Johnson, Marketing & BD Manager, Go Transit
“Wendy has changed the way I work! I’m now completing emails and tasks with real presence and meaning in less than half the time, which frees me up to deliver larger pieces of work more effectively. I would highly recommend iMastery to anyone looking to put meaning and productivity at the top of their to do list!”
– N. McVey, Commercial Manager, Yarra Trams
“I have been amazed at the energy I’ve found in not double handling emails and having confidence in one system that works (rather than multiple systems that were not quite effective). The psychological benefits of feeling in control and organised have far exceeded my expectations. Thank you!”
– S. Leulf, Director of Public Affairs and Sustainability, Keolis Downer