Online Masterclass Series: How to be more focused and productive working remotely and from the office
Would you like smarter, simpler and better ways of working that allow for enhanced productivity, more flexibility and greater control over your workload?
This online masterclass training by iMastery, drills into the techniques, tools and tips that enable you to win back time, feel your best, do your best work and enjoy the satisfaction of making progress with meaningful work. You will uplift your output and transform the way you work.
This training is highly relevant – working from home is the new normal and some degree of remote working is likely to continue after Covid-19 restrictions are lifted. Learning how to optimise working from home (WFH) will set you up for success now and into the future.
About the training:
- This masterclass series is made up of 7 weekly masterclasses; each covering a different topic.
- Each masterclass runs for 75 minutes and is held online, live via Zoom.
- Between masterclasses, you’ll be supported with practical activities designed to enhance your learning and immediately save you time.
- While it is intended that participants take the entire series, you can pick and choose individual masterclasses to undertake at a per-masterclass price.
- Some masterclasses involve demonstrations on a PC, and at times in Outlook, Microsoft 365.
- The majority of principles covered in this program apply broadly regardless of the software and apps being used. However, there are some timesaving email tips that apply only to Outlook on a PC.
Key learning outcomes
iMastery’s live masterclass series supports you with holistic, evidence-based, field-tested techniques to ensure that you have the ultimate advantage of:
- Specific time-management strategies applicable to working from home
- Feeling in control of your work and greater confidence in your abilities
- Effective prioritisation and personal organisation
- More time to invest in key tasks
- Reduced stress
- Increased energy and wellbeing
- Enhanced engagement with your work
- Increased efficiency and productivity.
Who is this workshop/masterclass for?
- This series of online masterclasses is designed for busy professionals and managers, who need to prioritise time to focus and produce quality work as well as administer a daily flow of emails and meetings.
- Live online masterclasses via Zoom.
- Schedule your free 20-minute consultation to see if the masterclass series is the right fit for you.
- Secure your place in the next intake.
- Complete the preparatory diagnostic questionnaire and suggested reading.
- Begin your weekly 75-minute live masterclasses on Zoom. In between masterclasses you can call, email, or text for support.
Contact us now and we’ll set up a time to talk in more detail.
Ultimate series of all 7 masterclasses | $597 per individual
- 7 x 75-minute live masterclasses facilitated on Zoom
- Preparatory diagnostic questionnaire
- Interactive online instructions for customising Outlook
- Summary of key actions to implement after each masterclass
- Suggested reading
- Individual support between masterclasses
- Post-training-program questionnaire to quantify your new habits, time saved and enhanced job satisfaction.
Your choice of individual masterclasses | $147 per individual, per masterclass
This option allows you to select individual masterclasses and includes:
- 75-minute live masterclasses facilitated on Zoom
- Suggested reading
- Summary of key actions to implement.
A 100% money-back guarantee applies. If you feel that the program is not saving you time and enhancing your productivity, we will refund your fees in full.
This masterclass is hosted by iMastery founder and key facilitator, Wendy Cole. With over 17 years’ experience in training and coaching, Wendy brings a breadth of knowledge, insight and interactive learning to her sessions. Learn more about Wendy’s experience and training approach in her bio.
Scheduled over 6-weeks, the 7 sessions are detailed below.
Better Ways of Working: Foundations of optimising focus and mastering email
- Insights from neuroscience: the brain’s hardwiring for distraction and novelty and how this plays havoc with our motivation and productivity.
- The multitasking myth and the associated costs of distractions.
- Importance of deep work.
- How to save at least 20 minutes a day with practical tips and tricks to reduce the distractions that inevitably come from email.
- How to clear email clutter, get to Inbox Zero and feel more in control of your workload and feel more relaxed.
- How to convert work embedded in emails to a to-do list in Outlook with just one click.
Better Ways of Working: Creating daily rhythms to support WFH
- Parkinson’s Law and the importance of routine and structure when WFH.
- The cost of task switching and what to do about it.
- How to communicate deep work strategies with colleagues, housemates and family members alike.
- The Pomodoro Technique.
- Eat That Frog morning productivity strategy.
- Create clearer boundaries and psychological transitions between work and home life, especially when WFH.
- The 4Ps ultimate end-of-day rhythm.
Better Ways of Working: Ultimate Outlook and email hacks
(Uniquely applicable to Outlook users)
- The optimal BLUF email structure.
- The ultimate time-saving technique for filing and searching email.
- Use Quick Steps and Quick Parts in Outlook to save keystrokes and time.
- Manage response expectations.
- How and why to work offline and delay the delivery of emails.
Better Ways of Working: Optimising energy, motivation and wellbeing WFH
- Evidence-based techniques to manage distractions and work more mindfully, especially when WFH in shared living spaces.
- The ultimate WFH lunch break that powers afternoon productivity.
- Using the Zeignarik effect to overcome procrastination.
- Leveraging the benefits of WFH.
Better Ways of Working: Planning, organising and prioritising WFH
- The impact of outer order on inner calm and the value of clearing clutter.
- Optimising your to-do list.
- The One Thing prioritisation strategy.
- Planning your workday with family or housemates in mind to minimise distractions.
Better Ways of Working: Mastering virtual meetings
- Overcoming Zoom fatigue (applicable to all video meeting platforms).
- Insights from neuroscience.
- Hacks for supporting concentration and reducing meeting time.
- Impact of calendar whitespace between meetings on procrastination.
- Importance of avoiding MAS (Mindless Acceptance Syndrome).
- Walking meetings.
Better Ways of Working: Wrap up
- Summary of the training sessions.
- Celebrating your progress.
- Strategies for maintaining effective work habits over the longer term.
Monday afternoon sessions, commencing 25 May 2020
- Session 1 – Monday 25 May | 3:45pm–5:00pm
- Session 2 – Monday 1 June | 3:45pm–5:00pm
- Session 3 – Monday 15 June | 3:45pm–5:00pm
- Session 4 – Monday 22 June | 3:45pm–5:00pm
- Session 5 – Monday 29 June | 3:45pm–5:00pm
- Session 6 – Monday 6 July | 3:45pm–5:00pm
- Session 7 – Monday 13 July | 3:45pm–5:00pm
Friday morning sessions, commencing Friday 22 May 2020
- Session 1 – Friday 22 May | 11:15am–12.30pm
- Session 2 – Friday 29 May | 11:15am–12.30pm
- Session 3 – Friday 5 June | 11:15am–12.30pm
- Session 4 – Friday 12 June | 11:15am–12.30pm
- Session 5 – Friday 19 June | 11:15am–12.30pm
- Session 6 – Friday 26 June | 11:15am–12.30pm
- Session 7 – Friday 3 July | 11:15am–12.30pm
Contact us now to enquire about the next series kicking off in July 2020.