Online Masterclass Series: How to be more focused and productive
Would you like smarter, simpler and better ways of working that allow for enhanced productivity, more flexibility and greater control over your workload?
This online masterclass training by iMastery, drills into the techniques, tools and tips that enable you to win back time, feel your best, do your best work and enjoy the satisfaction of making progress with meaningful work. You will uplift your output and transform the way you work.
This training is highly relevant – whether working from home, the office or a hybrid of both settings.
About the training:
- This masterclass series is made up of 7 weekly masterclasses; each covering a different topic.
- Each masterclass runs for 75 minutes and is held online, live via Zoom.
- Between masterclasses, you’ll be supported with practical activities designed to enhance your learning and immediately save you time.
- While it is intended that participants take the entire series, you can pick and choose individual masterclasses to undertake at a per-masterclass price.
- Some masterclasses involve demonstrations on a PC, and at times in Outlook, Microsoft 365.
- The majority of principles covered in this program apply broadly regardless of the software and apps being used. However, there are some timesaving email tips that apply only to Outlook on a PC.
Key learning outcomes
iMastery’s live masterclass series supports you with holistic, evidence-based, field-tested techniques to ensure that you have the ultimate advantage of:
- The most up-to-date time-management strategies
- Feeling in control of your work and greater confidence in your abilities
- Effective prioritisation and personal organisation
- More time to invest in key tasks
- Reduced stress
- Increased energy and wellbeing
- Enhanced engagement with your work
- Increased efficiency and productivity.
Who is this workshop/masterclass for?
- This series of online masterclasses is designed for busy professionals and managers, who need to prioritise time to focus and produce quality work as well as administer a daily flow of emails and meetings.
- Live online masterclasses via Zoom.
- Schedule your free 20-minute consultation to see if the masterclass series is the right fit for you.
- Secure your place in the next intake.
- Complete the preparatory diagnostic questionnaire and suggested reading.
- Begin your live masterclasses on Zoom. In between masterclasses you can call, email, or text for support.
Contact us now and we’ll set up a time to talk in more detail.
Ultimate series of all 7 masterclasses | $697 per individual
- 7 x 75-minute live masterclasses facilitated on Zoom
- Preparatory diagnostic questionnaire
- Interactive online instructions for customising Outlook
- Summary of key actions to implement after each masterclass
- Suggested reading
- BWW microlearning app
- Individual support between masterclasses
- Post-training-program questionnaire to quantify your new habits, time saved and enhanced job satisfaction.
Your choice of individual masterclasses | $147 per individual, per masterclass
This option allows you to select individual masterclasses and includes:
- 75-minute live masterclasses facilitated on Zoom
- Suggested reading
- Summary of key actions to implement.
A 100% money-back guarantee applies. If you feel that the program is not saving you time and enhancing your productivity, we will refund your fees in full.
This masterclass is hosted by iMastery founder and key facilitator, Wendy Cole. With over 17 years’ experience in training and coaching, Wendy brings a breadth of knowledge, insight and interactive learning to her sessions. Learn more about Wendy’s experience and training approach in her bio.
Scheduled over 6-weeks, the 7 sessions are detailed below.
Better Ways of Working: Foundations of optimising focus and mastering email
- Insights from neuroscience: the brain’s hardwiring for distraction and novelty and how this plays havoc with our motivation and productivity.
- The multitasking myth and the associated costs of distractions.
- Importance of deep work.
- How to save at least 20 minutes a day with practical tips and tricks to reduce the distractions that inevitably come from email.
- How to clear email clutter, get to Inbox Zero and feel more in control of your workload and feel more relaxed.
- How to convert work embedded in emails to a to-do list in Outlook with just one click.
Better Ways of Working: Ultimate Outlook and email hacks
(Mostly applicable to Outlook users.)
- Hicks Law and how it relates to email folders.
- Why and how to delay the delivery of emails.
- The ultimate time-saving technique for filing and searching email.
- The Pomodoro Technique.
- Why and how your calendar and to-do list should be integrated.
- Scheduling your to-do list with your chronotype in mind.
Better Ways of Working: Mastering virtual meetings
- Overcoming Zoom fatigue (applicable to all video meeting platforms).
- Insights from neuroscience.
- Hacks for supporting concentration and reducing meeting time.
- Impact of calendar whitespace between meetings on procrastination.
- Importance of avoiding MAS (Mindless Acceptance Syndrome).
- Walking meetings.
Better Ways of Working: Creating daily rhythms to support focus
- The importance of routine and structure, especially when WFT (Working From Home).
- How to bookend the start and end of your day.
- How to communicate deep work strategies with colleagues, housemates and family members.
- The Eat That Frog morning productivity strategy.
- The high-performance lunchbreak.
- Creating clear boundaries and psychological transitions between work and home life, especially when WFH.
- The 4Ps ultimate end-of-day rhythm.
Better Ways of Working: Planning, organising and prioritising
- The impact of outer order on inner calm and the value of clearing clutter.
- The One Thing prioritisation strategy.
- Planning your workday with family or housemates in mind to minimise distractions.
- Getting started and overcoming procrastination with the Pomodoro Technique.
- How to clarify urgent requests.
Better Ways of Working: Optimising energy, motivation and wellbeing WFH
- The trifecta of time, attention and energy management and how this underpins high-performance and motivation.
- Evidence-based techniques to manage distractions and work more mindfully, especially when WFH in shared living spaces.
- Reducing fatigue with natural elements and time outside.
- Top brain superfoods.
- Optimising focus through linking daily work tasks with key priorities and values.
- Leveraging the benefits of WFH.
Better Ways of Working: Wrap up
- Summary of the training sessions.
- Developing your own go-to productivity list.
- Celebrating your progress.
- Strategies for maintaining effective work habits over the longer term.
Hear what previous participants have to say about the training
“I loved the Better Ways of Working training and found it very beneficial. Wendy kept us engaged and focused in an online setting. The online format meant we could complete the training with people Australia-wide, plus it gave us a chance to put new learnings into action immediately.”
– Amy, Technical Training Specialist
“You present so wonderfully, Wendy! I love your natural, authentic and animated delivery style and the way you incorporated vulnerability and human-ness into the presentation. I can understand why your word of mouth referral rate is so high. All the content was relevant and engaging, offering great reminders and new insights. I also love the vast array of resources you referenced. The format of shorter sessions over several days helps integrate the learning.”
– Joanne, Customer Service Advisor
“I first undertook productivity training with Wendy 18 months ago. Being able to build on the skills I already had, I took so much out of this training. Wendy explains everything so well, using real-world examples so participants can see how they might implement them into their day. I can’t speak more highly of Better Ways of Working. We can all benefit from working differently, for increased productivity.”
– Lyndell, Executive Assistant
“The open and interactive presentation style, plus the shorter sessions, suited my learning style and kept me engaged. I appreciated the chance to be able to practically implement the techniques and changes between sessions.”
– Nicola, Director
Contact us now to enquire about in-house corporate programs and when the next open-enrollment kicks off.